Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WonderCon this weekend!

If you'll be in the San Francisco area this coming weekend, please stop by WONDER-CON, where you'll find a wide array of amazing comics, toys AND my new notebook line.

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING: What busy girl or guy doesn't need a stylish, pocket-size notebook? Perfect for little sketches, to-do lists and notes at the office, these matchbook-style notebooks are a must-have. Available in several fantastic paper colors and wrapped in a subtle tan cover with built-in pencil pocket, these notebooks are perfect for the girl or guy on the go!

YOU'LL FIND ME & MY NOTEBOOKS AT THE 'KNUCKLES McGEE' TABLE, WITH MY FRIENDS AND FELLOW ARTISTS, KYLE NESWALD AND JOE OLIVARES. LOOK FOR THE GIANT HAND BANNER IN THE SMALL PRESS SECTION.

For more info. about WonderCon, click here:
  • WonderCon'
  • For more info. on the Knuckles McGee comic, click here:
  • Knuckles McGee'
  • 5 comments:

    Scott Wright said...

    Can't wait to go. My wife and I'll swing by and say hi!

    See you this weekend!

    Kristin said...

    Awesome! See you there. :)

    monday-morgue said...

    Hey Kristin! I'll be there on Saturday, see ya then.

    donnachada said...

    Thanks for dropping by. I'll have to catchup another time. Wish I was going though.

    AURORE DAMANT said...

    Hi Kristin, thanks for your nice comment! Unfortunatly I won't be able to come this week-end, since I live in Paris! It's a shame because I always miss a lot of cool expositions, like yours!